Friday, January 4, 2008

Bankruptcy

Last night I took a break from the Iowa Caucus - boy I am glad I don't live in Iowa or New Hampshire- 3 years of presidential campaingers might drive me to drink.

Anyway taking a break from the latest polls and watching Law and Order on a cable chanel I saw an ad for a local KC bankruptcy attorney. The person in the ad had a bunch of bills and he wanted to get a bill consolidation company to help him. I am sure the guy was going to consolidate all his bills into his house - not the best move on the planet, but if he could still afford all the bills after the consolidation, probably a smart move rather than getting behind.

Then a new face appears - the attorney - "don't consolidate loans, declare bankruptcy and wipe out all your bills. Bankruptcy will not affect your credit that much and is really easy to live down.

Seems a like a shister to me. . . . .

No comments: